With The Big Game this weekend we are going to need lots of food to eat to help get us through the ups and downs, the disappointments and the cheers; and that is just the commercials. We have a number of appetizer and dip recipes not to mention main dishes that you can use but today we are going to go Dessert Time.
When it comes to dessert I can’t think of anything better than chocolate and peanut butter. This dessert gives you this great combination of flavor and is super easy. You can make it harder by making home made whip cream. I prefer it over Cool Whip but we have a game to prepare for so let’s keep it simple.
What You Need:
- 1 large box Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 large box Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 6 cups cold milk, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Hot Fudge or Chocolate Syrup
- Cookies, Brownies or Peanut Butter Cups for Garnish. or to add directly to your dish. I used chocolate chip cookies and chocolate and peanut butter morsels! Yeah!!
What You Do:
- Mix up the pudding in separate bowls using the cold milk.
- Add peanut butter to the vanilla pudding and mix it up really well.
- Add 2 cups of cool whip or whipped cream to each pudding mixture
- In a large bowl or trifle dish layer the one of the puddings, then half of the remaining cool whip, then the other pudding then the rest of the cool whip and then top with cookies, brownies or candy. You can also put some cookies at the bottom or between layers… just make it already!!! Geesh! Ha ha….
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup. You can also put a little more whipped cream on the top if you have some.
- If you have time let the dish sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before drizzling the syrup over the top.
- EAT IT!!
We hope you get a chance to make this dish, if you do let us know what you think and how you made it.