The all new 2012 Honda Cr-V will hit the showrooms on December 15th. This is the next generation Honda CR-V and is being heralded by many as even better than the current model.
Here Honda Sr. Product Planner, James Jenkins, introduces the 2012 CR-V Concept and talks about its new design.
Exterior / Styling
- Bold new style
- Completely redesigned from grille to taillights
- 17″ alloy wheels standard on EX models and above
- i-MID screen including Bluetooth®, Pandora® compatibility and SMSfunctionality.
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with voice recognition and FM traffic
As you can see this vehicle is going to be a winner. Here is an early review of the Honda CR-V that you can find on our youtube page.
You can also check out the Leap List presented by the All-New CR-V at http://automobiles.honda.com/leap-list/2012-cr-v-photos/
Would you like to be “In the loop” as more information becomes available for the All-New 2012 Honda CR-V? Would you like to be one of the first people to test-drive the vehicles? Fill out the form below and we will keep you in the loop!
I am sure some of you are like all of us and can’t wait to see this new vehicle live in the showroom. Until we meet again Safe Motoring!
This Blog was brought to you by The Internet Guys at Buckeye Honda…
http://www.buckeyehonda.com / 740-215-4259