It’s about that time of year again – Pelotonia 2011 takes place in just over a month! One of the largest cycling events in the region, Pelotonia was started in 2008 with one goal: to end cancer. 100% of funds raised by riders go directly to OSU’s James Cancer Hospital and the Solove Research Institute. Last year, over 4,000 riders raised $7.8 million dollars!
At Buckeye Honda/Nissan, we’ve been involved in Pelotonia and events like the Buckeye Cruise for Cancer for several years now. Many of our families have been personally affected by cancer, and we found that community events like these are a great way to help ensure that top-flight facilities like the James Cancer Hospital are able to continue their innovative cancer research.
Last year, we provided several Nissan Cubes and Honda Crosstours as support vehicles to provide assistance if riders had a mechanical breakdown or injury – and we plan on doing the same thing this year. At our Buckeye Hondaand Buckeye Nissan dealerships, we’re running our Pay It Forward campaign: When you visit the service department and make a small donation to Pelotonia, we’ll give you a voucher good towards your next service visit, up to $10.
Several of our staff members at Buckeye Cars are avid cyclists, so we formed the Buckeyecars.com team: Jeff Morris, Matt and Kelsey Sigmon, Scott and Tammy Thomas, Kent Delong and Dale Stein. Visit Pelotonia.org to learn more about Team Buckeyecars.com. We love seeing our friends, family and neighbors come together to help the community, and the drive to end cancer is one of the most important causes that we can think of. We look forward to seeing you at Pelotonia this year. Thank you for your continued support and generous donations!
To Donate to the Buckeye Cars Pelotonia team: Come into the Dealership or go to:
To Learn more about Pelotonia:
Find Out If You Qualify:
This is an important time for you. You’re reviewing your short list and deciding which Honda is right for you. And you may be concerned about the availability of your next Honda vehicle. Should recent events impact the vehicle of your choice, Honda has developed special options for you until your new Honda arrives. Customers may qualify for one or more incentive options depending on approval and availability.
The Honda Promise offers the following benefits:
- Eligible Featured Special Program at future delivery. If your chosen vehicle is not available, you are offered current lease or APR (on eligible vehicles) featured specials at the future delivery date (you may also choose best available offer at the time of delivery)
- $500 Loyalty Offer for existing Honda customers with a lease or LPP purchase of an eligible new vehicle through HFS
- Lease extension for existing HFS lessees (not applicable with an existing LPP)
- Complimentary 12-months/12,000-mile zero-deductible Honda Care Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) for existing HFS lessees (excluding all LPP and lessees in the state of Florida)
New Honda Customers:
- Featured Special Program at future delivery. If your chosen vehicle is not available, you are offered current lease or APR featured specials (on eligible vehicles) at the future delivery date (you may also choose best available offer at the time of delivery)
Program Effective June 15, 2011 through August 1, 2011
Customers who commit with a buyers order in June have until
the “Commitment End Date” of 9/30/11 to take delivery
Customers who commit with a buyers order in July have until
the “Commitment End Date” of 10/31/11 to take delivery
To learn more about your options, please contact us today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or calling 740-215-4259 and find out if you qualify.